Search the Library Catalog
- In the first drop-down window, you may choose to search by Title, Author,
Subject, etc.; in the second window, select either "begins with" or
"contains." (To broaden search results, choose: "contains")
- To search for general key words, choose "Anything" "contains." This search
will also bring up subject headings that contain those key words.
- To search specifically for manuscript holdings, choose: "subject" "begins
with" "manuscripts." About 75% of manuscript holdings are cataloged in the
online catalog, and new records are gradually being added.
- For an overview of our holdings of manuscripts, as well as German-American
newspapers, please consult the reference guide, available on
the library homepage as a pdf file; German Society Research Guide
- Or email the librarian for assistance: Librarian